All students are provided a free breakfast and lunch. To check what is being served, please click here.
Because several of our classroom open into the cafeteria area, everyone must adhere to the following to avoid interrupting instruction:
- No talking is allowed during breakfast or lunch time.
- Walk to and from the table.
- Eat only when seated.
- Keep tables, chairs, and floor.
- Practice good table manners.
- Thirty minutes is considered an adequate time allotment for eating.
If you come to school to eat with you child, remember the following:
- Students must eat during their regular lunch period and return to class with their classmates.
- No commercial food or can sodas are allowed in the cafeteria.
- Lunch is a state mandated break for teachers and conferences will not be scheduled at this time, not even for a moment. If a conference is needed, please call the school or send a note with your child to their teacher.